Just as you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us—see that you also excel in this grace of giving. 2 Corinthians 8:7, NIV
Giving is important to spiritual growth. Tithes and offerings reflect a grateful heart that wants to give back to God a portion of what He has given us—in reality, what is already His. James 1:17 says “every good and perfect gift is from above.” Tithing is an opportunity to tangibly show God that He is the owner of our finances by giving back to Him the first 10% of what He gives us. Offerings are gifts given above our tithes as God leads us to give. Just as we work to excel in other areas of our Christian lives, may we all “excel in this grace of giving.”
Click one of the links below to give to Cross Pointe Church!
Ways to Give
How do I access my church profile? Learn More ►
In your profile, you can update your donor information and preferences.
- 1. Select your name to update your contact information.
- 2. Select My Giving to view your donation history and statements, set your email and receipt preferences, and update recurring donations. Click here to watch the video!
How do I use the app? Learn More ►
How do I donate? Learn More ►
You can give a one-time gift or set up a recurring donation by typing the amount and then choosing Next.
- 1. Choose the fund you want to give to.
- 2. If you decide to set up recurring donations, choose the frequency of the donation and the date that the recurring donation starts.
- 3. Choose access payment methods you’ve saved in the past, or add a new bank account or debit/credit card for your donation.
- 4. Check the box if you want to cover the processing fee for the donation. This option will only appear if your church has enabled this feature. Cover-the-Fee is a US-only feature, so it is not available in Canada.
When you give with a bank account, the processing fees are lower than when you give with a credit card. However, the funds will take longer to get to your church (3-5 business days).Click here to watch the video!